There are many people who usually ask me about my pick after i wrote drum machine review and i have never given them any proper answer.
Drum machines are one of the most useful tool for producers, DJs and drummers too and with the help of this machine users can easily create grooves and gripping beats even without first becoming a drummer.
Nowadays when we take a look at drum machines we can see that they have come a long way in music industry and with time there are plenty of features that have been included in modern drum machines and at the same time these machines are now available in almost every budget.
Korg Volca Beats Review
This is a medium sized machine of around 2 pounds in weight and provide many features of large options.
This machine comes with a built-in speaker even though it is small in size 10.3” x 6” x 2.8” but still provides features and functionality of some big one’s.
Even though it is an affordable option but you shouldn’t think that it’s sound quality would not be good enough in-fact this analog rhythm machine offers incredible sound having six analog and 4 Pulse Code Modulation based drum parts.
It also offers function to edit using easy to use interface having features such as mixing, slicing and cutting loops in order to create top notch beats. That’s not all in order to make this all even easier each six analog parts comes with their individual knobs that even helps for better editing.
Other features of this drum machine includes but not limited to having 16-step sequencer that helps if user want to store sequences of sounds up to 16 beats, rhythm and drum machines created by Korg, a number of synthesizers, eight memory patches using which user can store settable parameters and stutter for delay or glitch effects, it also comes with battery powering functionality and built-in speakers etc.
So, keeping in view all the features and specifications we have included Korg Volca Beats Analog Rhythm Machine in our guide.
- 16-step sequencer
- Eight memory patches
- Ability to get battery powered
- Built-in speakers
- It isn’t a full featured sampler
Korg Volca Beats Analog Rhythm Machine si another good choice if you’re looking for an affordable yet good quality top drum machine.
Things to Consider When Buying a Drum Machine
There are some things that we need to keep in mind when selecting the best drum machine and are as follows:
- Custom kits must be present as they allow users to install new kits as required with time
- Should have effects library for different sounds
- Better if it comes with dual power supply option making machine to be able to run by plugging in circuit and also on battery
- Better if comes with pressure sensitive pads as the role of pressure pads is to produce different intensity of sound depending on how hard the pads are pressed
- Drum machine should include protective case and a headphone set
Other things that are important and worthy of attention are
- Budget as drum machines are available in almost every budget.
- Features you are getting according to your budget.